A strategically-focused business development manager, Ruth has extensive experience both in large corporate and non-profit sectors including: Care Australia, Save the Children, Australian Childhood Foundation, World Vision, Cisco Systems, Ericsson Australia, and AAPT/Connect. Her skills are multi-layered and include across-sector shared value partnerships and partnership brokering, market landscaping and business development strategies, resource mobilisation and capacity building, with an attention on intersectional gender equality and inclusion.
With a proven record of accomplishment in developing and implementing global growth opportunities, strong management experience and leadership qualities, Ruth delivers strong team performance and demonstrated return on investment. She is able to inspire stakeholders in causes through highly skilled relationship management with an ability to work across sectors.
Ruth’s current and previous Board and Committee Member positions include:
- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Kids First Foundation
- United Nations Year of Microcredit Committee
- Australian Evaluation Society
- CARE International Made by Women Committee
Ruth’s conferences and speaking engagements include:
- Social Enterprise Forum (NZ)
- LEGACY Responsible Fashion Summit (Sydney)
- David Jones – Deep Dive into Modern Slavery (Melb)
- CARE Learning Event on The Cost of Sexual Abuse in the Garment Industry (Syd)
- Master of Ceremonies at The Business of Women at Work – Phnom Penh 2019
Ruth has a Master of Business Administration from Deakin University.